Run Like a Girl is an event that was designed to encourage young girls and women to become and/or continue to be active. The event, conceived by Mark Junkermann, is has now expanded into a series of events throughout the country, which Mark continues to direct.
This is a 4-mile run held in various beautiful spots around the country. Mark invited the HERA Women’s Cancer Foundation to collaborate with him and as a result of that collaboration these events help raise money and awareness for the HERA Foundation, educate women about ovarian cancer, as well as encourage girls and women to become and/or continue to be active.
Join us for Run Like a Girl events in 2014:
- June 1 - Chesterfield, VA
- October 12 – Goochland, VA
- October 19 – Virginia Beach, VA
Click here to learn more and to register: RLaG Registration.
Get started on your Run Like a Girl fundraising today:
- Set up your fundraising page for RLaG Chesterfield.
- Set up your fundraising page for RLaG Goochland.
- Set up your fundraising page for RLaG Virginia Beach.